2 1/2 teaspoons dry yeast
1/2 cup warm milk
3 cups plain flour
4 lightly beaten eggs
1 tablespoon Vanilla essence
Sugar to coat doughnuts
Vegetable oil for frying
St. Dalfour Strawberry Spread
1. Mix yeast and milk with flour and eggs then knead for 5 minutes until well combined.
2. Place dough in warm place to rise.
3. Roll out and cut into circles using a cutter.
4. Once risen fry in oil until golden.
5. Roll in sugar and fill with St. Dalfour Strawberry Spread.
Recipe from St Dalfour’s website