- 4 Perch fillets
- 4 tsp olive oil
- salt and fresh pepper, to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh herbs, parsley, rosemary, oregano
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
- 4 large pieces heavy duty aluminum foil, about 18 to 20 inches long
- Place the fish in the center of the foil, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place a slice of lemon on top of each piece of fish, then a sprig of herbs on each.
- Fold up the edges so that it’s completely sealed and no steam will escape, creating a loose tent.
- Heat half of the grill (on one side) on high heat with the cover closed.
- When the grill is hot, place the foil packets on the side of the grill with the burners off (indirect heat) and close the grill.
- Depending on the thickness of your fish, cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until the fish is opaque and cooked through. My porgy fillets took about 12 minutes.