4 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F and place a large rectangular piece of parchment paper on your work surface.
2. Place about 8 to 10 asparagus spears in the center but slightly off to one side of the parchment paper.
3. Place a salmon fillet over the asparagus, drizzle with a little bit of olive oil, season with salt and pepper then top with 3 slices of lemon and a couple of dill fronds.
4. Fold parchment paper over the salmon and seal the edges by making overlapping folds all around the edge. At the end, tuck the final crease under the pouch to secure the seal.
Repeat 3 more times with remaining ingredients. Place pouches on a baking sheet.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven, let sit for 5 minutes and then carefully cut open the parchment paper.
6. Garnish with additional fresh dill and fresh lemon juice and serve immediately.
Baking salmon in parchment is simple with easy clean up. Be adventurous with the types of vegetables, and marinades you decide to use. Why not a maple-mustard glaze?