These are UNPRECEDENTED TIMES that we are experiencing, and after a long and hard talk amongst ourselves about navigating through this, we will remain open, but not quite as usual…
A few changes that we will be making are:
(1) We will be limiting the number of customers in the store at any given time
(2) We will be opening our second entrance to become the ‘IN’ door, with the South entrance becoming the ‘OUT’ door
(3) Upon entering you will be greeted by someone at the door who will ask a few screening questions, to be certain that you are feeling well and haven’t been traveling
- ANY PERSON WHO HAS TRAVELED ACROSS THE CANADIAN BORDER WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS IS NOT PERMITTED IN THE STORE
- ANY PERSONS LIVING WITH AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS TRAVEL ACROSS THE CANADIAN BORDER WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS IS NOT PERMITTED IN THE STORE
- ALL CUSTOMERS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A FOREHEAD TEMPERATURE READING BEFORE ENTRY. ANY PERSONS EXHIBITING SIGNS OF FEVER, RUNNY NOSE, WATERY EYES, ETC. WILL NOT BE GRANTED ENTRANCE TO THE STORE
- ALL CUSTOMERS MUST WEAR A MASK THAT COVERS MOUTH AND NOSE SECURELY
- ALL CUSTOMERS MUST HAVE A SHOPPING CART TO ENTER AND EXIT THE STORE. ONE CART PER PERSON
- PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF YOUR TIME IN THE STORE , AS OTHERS ARE WAITING
- ONE SHOPPER PER FAMILY PLEASE
- ALL CUSTOMERS ARE REQUIRED TO OBSERVE A SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURE OF 6 FEET FROM EACH OTHER AT ALL TIMES
(4) Our staff will be wearing masks. Please do not remove mask until shopping is complete and you have exited the store with social distancing measures in mind.
(5) Until further notice, the customer washroom will be closed (plan ahead please)
(6) Our café is now closed for the foreseeable future. However, we will have assorted sandwiches and wraps to-go available Tuesday through Saturday starting Thursday June 4th.
We consider it an honour that you would trust us with your orders, and you have my word that we will deliver the best that we have. We have been blessed with the most loyal clientele and staff that any store could wish for, and Cathy and I, and our staff, ask your patience and forbearance as we move along this road. I believe that we will prevail, and as Karen and Linda just told me, we still have to live our BEST LIVES!
Thanks for your support and cooperation – Evan MacDonald