PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING SHOPPER POLICY TO HELP PROTECT OUR STAFF & CUSTOMERS….
1) The store will have a capacity of 25 shoppers maximum at any given time.
2) One (1) shopper per household/family permitted in the store at any time. Shoppers and staff must wear a mask at all times.
3) Customers will be given a sanitized shopping cart upon entering the store and must keep the cart in their possession while shopping. Shoppers must maintain physical distancing from other shoppers.
4) Customers must exit the store with the same cart provided at the entrance in order to track the number of customers in the store.
Village Grocer “NEXT-IN-LINE” Weather Program
WE ARE PLEASED TO INTRODUCE OUR NEW VILLAGE GROCER “NEXT-IN-LINE” WEATHER PROGRAM.
1) Park your car and then register in person at the “Next-In-Line Register Here” sign near the store entrance.
2) Register by providing your name & phone number at the check-in station.
3) Once registered, a sanitized pager will be given to you and you can return to the warm comfort of your car.
4) Your pager will notify you when it is your time to enter the store.
5) Return the pager when you enter the store and enjoy your shopping.
- Any persons who have travelled across the Canadian border within the last 14 days is not permitted in the store. Any persons living with an individual who has travelled across the Canadian border within the last 14 days is not permitted in the store.
- Until further notice, the customer washroom will be closed (plan ahead please).
- Our café is closed for the foreseeable future. However, we now have freshly prepared sandwiches and wraps available from Monday – Saturday to-go
- Try and touch as little as possible in the store. This sounds like a strange thing to say and largely applies to our produce department. We take pride in having the best, freshest produce on our shelves, picking through our inventory, and culling anything that isn’t up to snuff so that you don’t have to. There’s no need to pick through everything on display to find the perfect one.
- And, reusable bags are now encouraged and available for purchase. We have reinstated our $0.05 charge for plastic bags.
These policies will be 100% enforced by store management. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!